Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tough Times in 2009 !!!!!!!!

This year would be my toughest year in terms of my financial....while i'm preparing for my weeding on end of February...wedding used a lot of money....my savings almost depletion to zero.

Estimate my savings will only be interm RM 10 to RM 20,I will not have any savings during the expected coming recession this year. On top of that i had used my credit card a lot to compensate my lack of income... now i'm reaching the credit limit even though the limit are less that RM 10,000 but still calculated interest rate and my usual expenditure such as toll and oil it will be a lot....

I hope i could settle my debt this year and not dependent on paying the debt..hopefully something good things come at least will help me to ease the financial burden i'm bearing now.

0 comments: