Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Not My Week......

Starting yesterday...this week just not my week.....my old lovely kancil can't start, the battery 'kong' already...that my mistakes also..as typical of this car is if is not started for 3 days the battery will be dead...well today after went for breakfast with my officemates..straight went to look for battery....after went to 5 petrol stations only found a battery that suitable for the 'Kancil'....

Well when back home...do like normal battery changed even look on the box on how to change the car battery even though i knew how...well just to double confirm I've done the right step....and suddenly no power at all man...the radio didn't turn on at all....damn something wrong....well went to my normal workshop,

It was close due to CNY and look for other shop...damn all the same...only few open and they unable to assigned any mechaniic to my home to changed the battery......Well now have to wait until the 'poman' got back from holiday...

Hopefully there will be no problem maybe some extra step I miss out...have to wait and see...this week just not my week la.....what can I do have to face it....

0 comments: