Monday, November 10, 2008

Achievement....

Yesterday i manage to solve customer issue with TM within 5 hours time. Even though it is just a simple case for me it is a great achievement for me as it was my first time experiencing it.

I learn a lot from this case...especially in terms of two way communication and information provided in solving this issue. I wish to thank you the TM personal that i was liaising with , without his help in the other end i would not solve the issue.

In solving problems it is important you got as much as information needed that related to the cases involve. It is important to have a good two way communications within the parties involves. Discussion is a vital part in solving problems. These are the essential or necessities in solving problems of course it is not a research.

This assumption is just merely based on my experience and observation.

0 comments: