Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Now I Know How It Works....

While browsing and checking my nuffnang account my intuition take me to the FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) i read from A - Z...and now i know how nuffnangs ads works...

I want to laughed at myself after almost a year using nuffnang only i know how it works..

HAHAHA............

Anyways maybe this info might useful for newbie and refresher for the old dogs....i mean nuffnang veterans...we human tends to forgets things..right.

Well based on my readings nuffnang offered 2 types of ads CPC (clicks based) and CPM(impression based)...there are many factors so i suggest you read the FAQ from A to Z then you understands..

In shorts if you get buffered earning it means you get CPM ads some of you maybe receive email from nuffnang stated that there is an advertiser interested to advertise at your site...

For CPC usually it is in the campaign part...so for newbies if your want to earn CPM you got to earn unique visitors to site only then you'll be able to get it...

For CPC its much simpler you just changed your ad preference to Show Global CPC Ads...if you're lucky somebody clicks the ads then your be earning money...

Hope these simple info can help you..

Anyways i advise to all Nuffnangers look the FAQ to understands how Nuffnang ads works...
 

1 comments:

Tekkaus said...

Good write up and reminder bro. ;)