Friday, October 2, 2009

On its way

Wake up in the morning...after having my breakfast as usual my routine when i'm off day facing pc and surf net...of course the initial thing i'll do is checking my mail....while browsing through my mail suddenly i saw an unusual mail...its from HSBC a payment advice mail.....

Its a pdf format and when i open the file to my suprise its my nuffnang payment the checks is on its way to me....come to daddy....my precious....that what my heart said....just want to share with all of you...the excitement......

Of course i would like to thanks to all my frens...especially my fellow working colleague..whose blogging and supporting me...of course we support each other....and to fellow bloggers who never stop visiting and leaving their mark at my blog.....

To all bloggers whose waiting their first payment from nuffnang....don't give up and be patient....don't be hasty..

Lastly to nuffnang....thanks for the payment and ads that you had posted at my blog...i thank you...

here the picture of the email i receive in my mail....


3 comments:

♥ Renise said...

heheh congrats.
i've got my 1st cheque, it was exciting :]

hehehe. gambatte for the coming cheque yah~

KwOnG FeI said...

huh.. how come nuffnang nor hsbc never sent me advance email before my cheque arrived..
btw congrats~
yea.. we need each other support~~
supporting now~

Sherlyn Foong said...

whao!! nice!! congrats o.. =)