Monday, August 24, 2009

Adapting.....

Its been a year since my last fasting...this past few day mu body are adapting to this new situation....now drinking and eating for almost half days.....

Even though i been fasting for so many years but still at the early stage of fasting...my body easily tired espeially during the period of breaking fast....and also after breaking fast.....well like the normal i've experience slowly my body will be adapting to it and the feeling tired will be gone bit by bit....

During this month is not just a test for your physical but also mental...during this lovely and beatiful month where by muslim refurbish themselves...physically,mentally and spritually....i hope there will be difference in me during ramadhan if not a big significant at least a bit change...

I'll do my best to achieve it.....

0 comments: