Monday, July 13, 2009

11 Gifts

Last weekend our PM Dato' Seri Najib Tun Razak had announced 11 gift to mark 100days of his administration...even though the gifts  just a decent ones at least it does help to ease the burden of Malaysians....

I wish to thanks you for the gift but I hope this will not end here...I hope a continous measure and effort to help easing the burden of Malaysian with the current situation.....esspecially with the 2 global events the global economic crisis and Influenza A pandemic...

Of course not only that I hope that Malaysian government will be more effective in helping and resolving the issue of Malaysian not only the major one, minor issue should not be take for granted.....

I as a Malaysian also realized that we could not solely depend on the government to be taking care of us as we as an individuals should play our role......

To all Malaysian lets unite as 1Malaysia, so that Malaysia can be prosperous,peace,harmony and etc......

0 comments: