Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What Would you do????

I was on the way back home from work...as usual listening to my favourite radio station Flyfm..and today topic quite interesting...The topic that was discussed 'Are you ok if you Boyfriend or Husband vice versa keep pictures of their ex.

For me i i'm in the middle if the picture consist of a group picture than it's fine with but if it just a picture of her ex than i would feel a little bit betrayed...because what past is past...if still kept the picture is show that you still had a feeling fo your ex....well that is what my opinion...

How bout u...what would you do?

1 comments:

adi azli said...

i also listen to that topic, well in my opinion is that action is not supposed to be done..its just like he/she doesn't appreciate you as the gf/bf...

p/s:smile-is-senyum.blogspot.com