Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Pain !!!!!

Today in the morning went to the office had a one to one with boss regarding my appraisal (KPI), so glad passed the KPI this will be getting it,hope so...then when to Puchong to collect my wedding card..finally when to slimming sanctuary at Mid Valley to do my facial...

All were nice and relaxing the only part that i can't take is when they extracting the white heads and black heads and today most of that concentrating at my nose.....man the pain and sufferring i had to endure is unexplanaible.
My eyes flow tears due to the pain....got another 4 sessions to endure the pain. Gladly to say i had endure the pain of extracting heads for 5 sessions.....

Now i know how painfully it is to be beautiful, to all girls out there who did this all the time I salute you for you have mange to endure the pain...

0 comments: