Saturday, January 10, 2009

Not My Day

Yesterday really not my day.....first of all i missed out one customer link down eventhough back was running..fortunately able to gather information a bit  but still mistake had been done....well had be bear the responsibility....and other reason had been accused not picking up at call from customer but yet me and my partner stay in the call centre without leaving it empty...

They say had been calling starting from 7.00pm but we only heard the phone ringing at 8.30pm..our phone is a hunting line phone if one phone is being used there will be hunt to other phone and ring....but during 7.00pm to 8.25pm there was no ringing...if there was a called not from the complain customer.....

Anyway just need to be prepared being question and investigation by the management.....well it just not my day yesterday....that's life...you can't avoid it you only can run from it.....

0 comments: