Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bone Thugs ~N~ Harmony

Just now while i drove back to my home after sending my fiance back to her home..i heard a song from my favorite rap artist Bone Thugs N Harmony..the song was Tha crossroads remix...it brought me back when i first knew about bone thugs...

My brother just got back from States for a while because my sis getting married...and at that time portable CD player quite an advanced technology..so when i see my brother portable CD player i gave it a try and the fist song i heard was Tha Crossroad....that was a love at first heard...i just fall in love with the songs..

The concept that they bring was quite different from normal rapping...the singer rapping very fast that you think the words are not english yet the song they sang are so harmony...that what's make me gave interest to them...from them i ask my brother who sang that song...and my brother told it was a group Bone Thugs N Harmony.....from that on i become a forever fan of them, i hook to them..following every album that they produce....

Bone Thugs Forever...THUGLINE baby.......Bizzy maybe gone but BONE still keep on raapping....

0 comments: