Sunday, January 4, 2009

The best 'Asam Pedas' ever

On Thursday I went back to Muar my fiance hometown...to surveys places for my relatives to stay during the reception for my fiance at Muar.Once settle me,my fiance and both of my parents went to have a look at the Oli shop a brand that my mum join as a membership. The product range from shoes,handbags,bedsheet and food paste.

The finale when my fiance brought us to a place at Parit Raja, based on my fiance this the best place to have a taste of the famous 'Asam Pedas' a traditional Malay food famous in Melaka and Johor. Its a gravy of a mixture taste between spicy and sour usually fish is the main ingredients of the gravy....

The food court there only sells 'Asam Pedas' even the name of the food court was 'Asam Pedas food court' when i went there not only Malay eating there there was also Chinese over there enjoying the 'Asam Pedas'.

I was served as a set rice (depends on how many the patrons),1 'Asam Pedas'(fish depends on patrons),1 fried egg,1'sambal belancan' and 1 vegetables. For us we had 1 extra rice,1 fried egg and 1'Asam Pedas'.The total was around RM30...

The reason of the cheap price is that it was near to fisherman village,food court it selves just a front of the fisherman dock...a nice view by way enjoying the food. I will be going back there to have a taste again....

Maybe next time i will include the picture.....

0 comments: