Monday, December 29, 2008

Finally...Got IT !!!!

I just received call from my fiance that our bed that we bought last month had been received and in place can't wait to give it a try....need to try how springy it can be...of course we will be using after we getting married...

Other furniture and appliances we already received courtesy from my mom and sis..thanks them a lot...especially my mom whom had raised me to be the best man i can be...

This is an indication how closed i'm to be a husband,a man and a leader in my family...it will be tough, it's not an easy job...but with patience and virtue i know i can get trough it..with the love and support from my future wife, both of us we will get through any obstacle that we will face during our life as a couples and future parents.....

This is what called life where everyday is a learning process, you learn new things as you life further.....there will be obstacles along the way...but as long as your have faith in ALLAH s.w.t,your partner and family you will get through it....

0 comments: